Have you ever think about the women and their role in Investment world?
If not, then this article and the info-graphic will be the best answer for you..
The above info-graphics is breakdown into pieces for more understanding.
Women investment and founding role in Startups world.
- In Startups world, 8% were Female Founders and growing exponentially
- Around 13% teams were founded by women
- In-terms of capital raising, Teams with both men and women were raised huge capitals when compared to same gender teams.
- 2 out of 19 IPOs companies had at least one woman officer.
- Women venture capitalists are not at all believing in other women entrepreneurs. But women venture capitalist are giving more preference to partnership startups.
- 9.1% of Silicon valley companies have women as board members. While 16% of Standard & Poor’s 500 companies have around 16%.
Women’s investment share
- Women own only 1% of the whole world’s property
- They earn only 10% of the world’s income. While men contribute 90% of the world’s income.
- When it comes to the food production, women produces equal amount of food production.
- On Performance, Women exceeds the men by performing 66% of the world’s work.
Women’s contribution and investment in Business world
- More than 50% of U.S. Adult population have women power. But only 35% involved in startups.
- However this 35% is estimated over 8.1 Million business owned by women.
- Revenue generated from the business owned by women make $1.3 trillion in revenues.
Women & Raising capital investment for their startup companies
- Women starting the companies with 8% less funding than men.
- Women are Un-successful in raising angel capital. Only 9.4% of those females were successful in raising the angel capital for their business.
- Only 3% of accepted Y combinator projects are from Women.
Women Investors in U.S.
- Since 1995, around 64% of women in the investment industry went away.
- Women are 11% of investing partners at venture capital firms.
- Women represent over 15% of angel investors in U.S.
This Info-graphics was originally released by Ezebis.